- The Basics of Business— What you need to know on getting your business off the ground legally including registrations, taxes, record keeping, etc.
- Finding Great Furniture—I’ll walk you through what-to-look for and what-to-avoid when hunting for great pieces to restore.
- Getting Your Flipping Gear—My list of essential things every furniture flipper needs, as well as some toys you probably don’t.
- Selling Your Stuff—How much should you charge? Where should you sell your beautifully restored piece? What about doing custom work for clients? Get answers to these questions and more.
- General Flipping Tips—Some basic flipping business “do’s and don’ts” and other final tips before you get your great business out of the planning stage and into your local market.
NOTE: Because this is a virtual product, which is delivered via email, it sometimes goes to your junk mail folder after purchasing. Be sure to check if you do not receive the download link within an hour of purchasing.
If you still do not find it, please email me directly at email@example.com. I will happily respond within 36 hours and be able to provide you with an additional download link.